State level abortion resources
Trends in the Characteristics of Women Obtaining Abortions, 1974 to 2011 (with state level tables).
State Facts About Abortion provides a downloadable fact sheet for each state plus the District of Columbia.
State-by-State Trends in Abortion provides a 30-year analysis of abortion in each state.
Abortion Incidence and Services in the United States in 2005 analyzes and summarizes data nationally, by region and by state.
Teen Pregnancy Tables describe trends in pregnancy, birth and abortion rates for teenagers in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
State Policies in Brief provide information on key issues affecting sexual and reproductive health and rights, updated monthly to reflect the most recent legislative, administrative and judicial actions.
• An Overview of Abortion Laws
• Abortion Policy in the Absence of Roe
• Protecting Access to Clinics
• State Policies on Later Abortions
• Medication Abortion
• Abortion Reporting Requirements
• Requirements for Ultrasound
• Bans on 'Partial-Birth' Abortion
• 'Choose Life' License Plates
• Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers
• Parental Involvement in Minors' Abortions
• Refusing to Provide Health Services
• Insurance Coverage of Abortion
• Counseling and Waiting Periods for Abortion
• State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid