State level adolescents resources
State Policies in Brief provide information on key issues affecting sexual and reproductive health and rights, updated monthly to reflect the most recent legislative, administrative and judicial actions.
• Minors' Access to Contraceptive Services
• Minors' Access to Prenatal Care
• Minors' Access to STI Services
• Minors' Rights as Parents
• Parental Involvement in Minors' Abortions
• Sex and HIV Education
See research articles, reports and policy analyses that focus on adolescents in the states.