State level contraception resources
State Policies in Brief provide information on key issues affecting sexual and reproductive health and rights, updated monthly to reflect the most recent legislative, administrative and judicial actions.
• Emergency Contraception
• Insurance Coverage of Contraceptives
• Minors' Access to Contraceptive Services
• Refusing to Provide Health Services
• Sex and HIV Education
• Family Planning Funding Restrictions
• Medicaid Family Planning Eligibility Expansions
See research articles, reports and policy analyses that focus on contraception in the states.