Slide and Lecture Presentation
Benefits of Meeting Women's Contraceptive Needs in Burkina Faso
This slide presentation contains findings from the report "Benefits of Meeting Women’s Contraceptive Needs in Burkina Faso," which describes the current state of family planning and contraceptive use in the country and enumerates the considerable health and financial benefits that would result from increased investment in contraceptive services. The presentation is available in both English and French and was originally presented in French by Dr. Danielle Yugbare/Belemsaga, of the Institut de Recherches en Sciences de la Santé, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on December 5, 2011.
This educational resource can be previewed in PDF format, or downloaded directly in PowerPoint to be presented directly from a computer (with or without a projector), printed onto paper handouts or overhead transparencies, or converted to actual slides.
The presentation includes slides and detailed lecture notes. Please note that the presentation opens in a slides-only view. In order to also view the lecture notes in Powerpoint:
1. Click View in the menu bar. A menu will drop down.
2. Click the arrows at the bottom of the list to expand the menu.
3. Select Notes Page from the menu. The screen will then change to show the notes page below the slide.
4. Use the scroll bars to view all slides and lecture notes.
To view the lecture notes in Internet Explorer:
1. Click Edit in the menu bar. A menu will drop down.
2. Select Edit Slides from the menu. Follow steps 1-4 above.