Slide and Lecture Presentation
Induced Abortion: Incidence and Trends Worldwide 1995 to 2008
This slide presentation presents findings from “Induced Abortion: Incidence and Trends Worldwide 1995 to 2008,” a report from the Guttmacher Institute and the World Health Organization presented on January 18th, 2012.
- global abortion rates;
- regional abortion rates;
- contraception and abortion;
- safety of abortion;
- abortion law and abortion incidence.
This educational resource can be previewed in PDF format, or downloaded directly in PowerPoint to be presented directly from a computer (with or without a projector), printed onto paper handouts or overhead transparencies, or converted to actual slides.
The presentation includes slides and detailed lecture notes. Please note that the presentation opens in a slides-only view. In order to also view the lecture notes in Powerpoint:
1. Click View in the menu bar. A menu will drop down.
2. Click the arrows at the bottom of the list to expand the menu.
3. Select Notes Page from the menu. The screen will then change to show the notes page below the slide.
4. Use the scroll bars to view all slides and lecture notes.
To view the lecture notes in Internet Explorer:
1. Click Edit in the menu bar. A menu will drop down.
2. Select Edit Slides from the menu. Follow steps 1-4 above.